GENCOs urge FG to place vital gas pipelines on franchise
Published on June 19 2018
We are working with IBEDC to combat vandalism – NSCDC
Published on June 18 2018
Kola Adesina: Solution to Nigeria’s Power Crisis Lies with Govt, Operators and Consumers
Published on June 17 2018
The receptionist will be responsible for the following:
- Greeting all visitors in a professional and cordial manner;
- Answering incoming telephone calls, determining the purpose of the callers and forwarding it to the appropriate recipient;
- Responding to emails and directing them to the appropriate individuals;
- Maintaining an organized visitor center for incoming visitors;
- Performing general office tasks such as photocopying, ordering and maintaining office supplies;
- Arranging for catering for meetings and other events;
- Monitoring and providing oversight on cleaning and maintenance activities;
- Scheduling meetings and maintaining calendars;
- Handling incoming and outgoing mail;
- Keeping inventory of all office equipment and stationery; and
- Performing other responsibilities as assigned.
- OND Degree or higher;
- Must have1 to 2 years of secretarial/administrative experience;
- Must have good verbal and written communication skills;
- Excellent computer skills which includes: Microsoft Office software and Emailing;
- Strong customer service skills and have the ability to interact with diverse people;
- Must be organized and be able to multitask; and
- Possess excellent interpersonal and management skills.
The closing date for this job is 27th June, 2016 at 5:00pm. All applications should include curriculum vitae and a cover letter and should be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org. The subject of your email should be the position being applied for.
The cover letter should be addressed to
Association of Nigeria Electricity Distributors
Ogun House, 3rd Floor,
Plot 74 Shodeinde Street,
Central Business District
NB: Only applications sent directly to the above email address and follow the above instructions will be considered.