FG receives power transmission expansion document from World Bank
Published on January 31 2018
Niger Govt To Clear 60million Naira AEDC Debts
Published on January 30 2018
Cummins Nigeria restates commitment to operation of 16 gas-fired power plants
Published on January 30 2018
PROJECT COORDINATOR 1
This position will work with the Technical Consultant in implementing a project under a grant from the Agence Francaise Developpment (AFD) that will cover capacity building, preparation of financial transactions, scheduling of workshops/conferences, preparation of feasibility studies, etc. With ANED as the client, this position will provide oversight of the Technical Consultant activities.
- Prepare all the internal organization and procedures for liaising and monitoring of the Technical Assistance (TA) Grantactivities;
- Assist in planning and budgeting the activities of the TA for the three components;
- Marketing the facility;
- Review and approve the TC proposed expertise for the good selection and implementation of the eligible projects;
- Solicit and assess the requirements of ANED, the DISCOs and the partner banks (components 1,2 and 3);
- Review and approve the plans (to include Scopes of Work, qualifications, level of effort, etc.) for mobilization of the pool of experts;
- Liaise and coordinate TA activities with designated AFD personnel;
- Prepare required reports and provide appropriate feedback to the CEO;
- Assist in preparing and delivering the communication actions for the promotion of the grant activities;
- Master’s degree level in economics, finance, project management, electrical engineering or a related field required.
- At least 5years’ professional experience in project / programme management, OR in a senior management position;
- 2 to5 years of professional experience in power utilities or financial sectors preferred;
- Minimum of 5 years of professional experience working in the power distribution sector;
- A first and successful experience in the region in the field of energy and power would be highly appreciated;
- Skills in communication, meeting management and workshop/training facilitation;
- Advanced computer skills especially in Office software and email applications;
- Excellent Organizational skills and attention to detail;
- Ability to prioritize, multi-task, take initiative and ownership of projects;
- Excellent Interpersonal skills which includes: Problem-solving, Decision-making, Negotiation, Listening and Assertiveness;
- Ability to independently exercise sound judgement in making decisions; and
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
The closing date for this job is 23rd June, 2016 at 5:00pm. All applications should include curriculum vitae and a cover letter and should be emailed to email@example.com. The subject of your email should be the position being applied for.
The cover letter should be addressed to
Association of Nigeria Electricity Distributors
Ogun House, 3rd Floor,
Plot 74 Shodeinde Street,
Central Business District
NB: Only applications sent directly to the above email address and follow the above instructions will be considered.