NERC reviews penalty for electricity theft
Published on December 8 2017
Shell woes global innovators to fix Nigeria’s energy sector
Published on December 9 2017
61% hike in electricity tariff: Civil society, NERC draw battle line
Published on December 10 2017
The cleaner will be responsible for carrying out cleaning and maintenance duties within the facility and outside the building. The main goal is to ensure the building is always clean and in an orderly manner.
- Performing cleaning duties such as cleaning carpets and floors, removing dust, sanitizing tables, and restrooms, cleaning windows, sinks, and cabinets, and emptying waste bins;
- Performing maintenance duties in assigned building and work area;
- Responsibility for operating the generator and maintaining the diesel supply;
- Replacement of light bulbs, as needed;
- Oversight of any repair requirements;
- Operating equipment’s like vacuum cleaners, carpet shampooing machine and floor scrubbing machine, as applicable;
- Using cleaning materials in a safe and consistent manner; and
- Performing other duties as assigned.
- Secondary School Degree (SSCE) or higher
- Ability to follow oral and written instructions
- Knows how to read and understand labels on cleaning chemicals
- Ability to perform heavy lifting duties
- Ability to recognize and fix maintenance problems in the building
- Physical strength to perform work that will involve standing, stooping, operating cleaning equipment and lifting of materials.
- Has sufficient knowledge of cleaning methods and the proper usage of cleaning equipment
- Ability to operate vacuum cleaner, floor waxer and any other additional cleaning equipment
The closing date for this job is 27th June, 2016 at 5:00pm. All applications should include curriculum vitae and a cover letter and should be emailed to email@example.com. The subject of your email should be the position being applied for.
The cover letter should be addressed to
Association of Nigeria Electricity Distributors
Ogun House, 3rd Floor,
Plot 74 Shodeinde Street,
Central Business District
NB: Only applications sent directly to the above email address and follow the above instructions will be considered.